Check out the various tethered setups, and corresponding products listed below. All setups read left to right, beginning with the camera and ending with the connection to a laptop. You’ll notice the 48′ and 65′ Setup require more than one of the same item, as an example you’ll need two USB 3.0 Active Extensions in the 48′ Setup and two TetherBoost Pros plus three USB 3.0 Active Extensions to achieve the 65′ Setup.
16 Foot Setup – Most Common
1. Connect your TetherPro USB 3.0 cable into the camera.
2. Connect your TetherPro USB 3.0 cable into TetherBoost Pro.
3. Plug the TetherBoost Pro into computer or laptop’s USB port.
Additional Setups Utilizing a TetherPro USB 3.0 Active Extension Cable
Using the TetherBoost Pro With External Power
Though an external power source is not required in order to take advantage of the benefits of the TetherBoost, photographers and digitechs have found that powering the connection can add stability when used in conjunction with cameras that utilize a USB 3.0 Micro-B connection.
1. Complete TetherBoost Pro setup as detailed above.
2. Insert the included USB DC Cable into TetherBoost Pro.
3. Plug the USB DC Cable into either any USB External Battery Pack such as the Rock Solid External Battery Pack (not included) or Dual USB to AC Wall Adapter (included) and plug into standard wall outlet.
For help with assembly, identifying parts, product information or to order accessories, please contact us:Telephone:
Save & Share Cart
Your Shopping Cart will be saved and you'll be given a link. You, or anyone with the link, can use it to retrieve your Cart at any time.
Save & Share Cart
Your Shopping Cart will be saved with Product pictures and information, and Cart Totals. Then send it to yourself, or a friend, with a link to retrieve it at any time.
Your cart email sent successfully :)
Stay connected with our monthly newsletter and be the first to know about new product releases, deals and special industry events