- The Case Air is fully charged (green light) and you have fully charged batteries in the camera well.
- Disable WiFi communication on the camera itself and/or have removed any WiFi cards in the camera.
To start up please try the following:
Shut everything down. Turn off your camera and the Case Air. Completely close the app or the software, do not simply not minimize it.
- Keep the camera turned off
- Create the WiFi network by turning on the Case Air (press & hold 2 seconds, blue flickering light indicates CA is creating WiFi, solid blue light WiFi network is created)
- Connect your device to the Case Air WiFi
- Open the app or software
- Turn on the camera so the app/software will then recognize the camera.
If you get a notification of a firmware update, please update, make sure the Case Air is fully charged before updating the firmware.