[REMOTE]: Shooting Tethered via Live Viewing on PC or MACRemote shooting application allows for live tethered shooting. Photographers can adjust the camera’s settings remotely on the computer and display LiveView with ease. Composition adjustment (Grid, Guide, Live View) The Grid, Guide, and Overlay functions allow you to make detailed adjustments to the composition. Focus adjustment (Aria focus, zoom display) You can efficiently make detailed focus adjustments with Aria focus, zoom display, and manual focus functions. Display Overlay, Display Grid, and Display Guide Image is automatically exported to PC, where you can use RAW development features such as checking, selecting, and adjusting quality.
[VIEWER]: Image SelectionEnables viewing images in list display, to select and add ratings:
- The result of shooting image can be quickly displayed by working together with [Remote]. File import is not necessary because it can reference folders. It also enables you to check the shooting image by using grid and guides.
- Shows image data such as RAW and JPEG in list display. In [Edit] you can select images to develop RAW file.
- Rating information can be transformed to XMP*(Adobe compatible), therefore can be transferred to Adobe Bridge and Photoshop.
[EDIT]: RAW DevelopmentRAW development application achieves high quality developed image:
- Adjust image brightness, color, and white balance.
- Adjust the image quality of ARQ-format images generated by Pixel Shift Multi Shooting and develop them into TIFF, JPEG, or other formats.