Which cable do I use for the Nikon D3400 or Nikon D5600?

Posted by: on May 14, 2018

These two cameras from Nikon use a different USB port than other Nikon cameras, the USB Micro-B 5-Pin. This is the same port found on the Case Air product. The Case Air doesn’t ship with a Micro-B 5-Pin to Micro-B 5-Pin cable. You will need to use the USB cable that came with your camera along with the OTG adapter that came with the Case Air.

Plug the small end of the cable that came with your camera into your camera and the other square end into the female side of the OTG adapter. Plug the other end of the OTG adapter into the Case Air.

Case Air OTG Cable
USB Connector Cable