Setting It Up
- Place your product as you like it, but realize that you’ll adjust after you setup your camera and see the first round of images
- Set up your tripod.
- Secure your Rock Solid Cross Bar Side Arm to the 3/8” thread on your tripod. If you don’t have a tripod, you could substitute a light stand or C-stand paired with a Rock Solid Baby Ballhead Adapter.
- Attach a camera ballhead to one end of the Rock Solid Cross Bar Side Arm, and attach your camera.
- Connect your TetherPro USB cable (and JerkStopper) from your camera to your computer and launch your tethering software of choice.
- Snap your first shot from the computer and adjust the camera placement, product, and lighting as necessary.
- Stand with a Rock Solid Baby Ballhead Adapter – the ballhead adapter provides a 3/8″ mounting option to a c-stand or lightstand allowing the side arm to be mounted securely like the Tether Tools Low Boy Roller
- Rock Solid Cross Bar Side Arm – features 3/8″ threads at each end and base, knurled plates for quick and easy mounting, and double locking ratchet knobs to keep the side arm secure
- TetherPro USB Cable and JerkStopper Camera Support – the necessary USB tethering cable for your camera and cable management to protect your camera port and to stay connected
- Computer and Tethering Software – Lightroom, Capture One, or Smart Shooter are all great options