Take advantage of all the things that shooting tether offers to achieve your top goal – happy clients.
- Collaborate more effectively with your creative team: assistants, stylists and subjects.
- Immediate feedback on focus, exposure and color.
- Adjust lighting and camera settings more quickly and easily.
- View images on larger 4K monitors to check for critical focus, lighting and composition.
- Share images on multiple devices.
- Share images with art director/client on site or remotely.
- Ability to use the full range of tools the tethering software offers, like presets, image rating, post-production editing and file management.
- Control camera settings and remote trigger from the software.
- Tag, rate, compare and share images while you shoot.
- Increased speed – writing files to external or internal hard drives.
- Post processing speed – clients can rate and choose images before they leave the set.
- Backup files to hard drive while shooting.
- Move images in an instant.
- Reduce the chance of image loss.
- Auto-backups can be enabled depending on your computer system and setup.
- Instantly see images at full resolution.
- Connect to multiple monitors – depending on your setup.
- Send images to monitors and mobile devices.
Shooting tethered offers a powerful experience for your clients, one where they can contribute and feel a part of your creative process, and you can give them a superior product. Everyone knows that happy clients are repeat clients.