Inside, get behind-the-scenes videos, lighting diagrams, and step-by-step lists from editorial and commercial photographers who share how they nail the final photo for their clients.
Download the FREE How I Got The Shot Guide at TetherTools.comWe hope that you’re able to take something from this How I Got the Shot Educational Series, be it a tip or technique, that will help you become a more well-rounded photographer. Now that you’ve got some inspiration, it’s time to get to work! A special thank you to these ten photographers for pulling back the curtain on their latest shoot!
- Clay Cook – How I Photographed a Model with Fire and Water
- Daniel Linnet – Magical and Theatrical Workshop
- Courtney Dailey – Beautiful Creative Product Styling
- Dave Montizambert – Harnessing the Power of Light
- Gabriel Biderman – Shooting the Night Sky at Bannerman Castle
- Jared Platt – Double Truck Spread on Location in Sedona
- Karen Alsop – Creating Whimsical Digital Photographic Art
- Lindsay Adler – A Pop of Color
- Pedro Nobrega – Finding Your Creative Passion
- Stefan Jonsson – An Organic, In-Studio Commercial Shoot