Workshops are not just about a great photographer. It is about who YOU are as a photographer. From the beginner to the established photographer, this experience is designed to meet you where you are and help you take your brand to the next level.
Revealed will be a three-day intensive workshop where you will get lots of practice both shooting in real life situations as well as learning the business side of this industry. We will spend plenty of time getting to know each other, creating an ongoing network of colleagues that will last beyond the workshop, and get true one-on-one time with Jill. For this reason, this workshop is limited to 15 participants so that we can ensure a high level of personalization.
Please find the full agenda for March 19-22nd here: http://revealed.realitiesphotography.com.
– Jared Platt shares his Lightroom Workflow Tips for saving time and creating your best images as well as hands-on lighting techniques with our favorite products and Profoto USA
– Packages, pricing and how to stay sane running the ‘business side’ of your field. Contracts, pricing collections and business guide will be provided
-Personalized instruction for each participant
– Hands-on stylized shoot with models at the fabulous Biltmore Estate.
– Composition strategies and posing
– Natural and off-camera lighting complete with night shooting
– What’s in our gear bag, things to splurge on and what you really don’t need
– How to get your work published
-Optional customized help with your branding and website- one on one
– The best food you’ve ever had
– Networking fun
– Awesome product giveaways
All meals are covered.
Transportation is covered once you are here, provided you are staying on the Biltmore property.
If you choose to stay off the Biltmore property, you will need to rent a car to get to our location.
What you will need to cover…
-Your travel to get to the Biltmore Estate, Asheville NC
Airport options if you are flying in..
AVL- Asheville airport, about 25 minutes to Biltmore Estate
GSP- Greenville, SC about 1 hour to Biltmore
CLT- Charlotte, NC, about 1 hour 45 minutes to Biltmore
-Hotel accommodations (blocked rooms at our special rate) at Village Hotel on Biltmore Estate $ 129- $159 per night.
Save & Share Cart
Your Shopping Cart will be saved and you'll be given a link. You, or anyone with the link, can use it to retrieve your Cart at any time.
Save & Share Cart
Your Shopping Cart will be saved with Product pictures and information, and Cart Totals. Then send it to yourself, or a friend, with a link to retrieve it at any time.
Your cart email sent successfully :)
Stay connected with our monthly newsletter and be the first to know about new product releases, deals and special industry events