More details and schedule »
The annual STC Master Photography Seminar/Workshop
is a two day immersive tutorial for beginner, intermediate, and professional photographers seeking to take their photography to the next level. Now with added (optional) third day
“The Profit – Business Day”
for those who wish to go deeper into the profitable details of the photography business.
Shoot The Centerfold Miami Seminar/Workshop hours – 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. For seminar preparations and hotel recommendations, click here
- A highly advanced professional seminar lecture and on-set demonstration at a reasonable price, making it a great value for all attendees
- See the difference when using a real Playboy Playmate and an international top agency represented model
- Step outside your comfort zone and learn to utilize a world-class studio environment and see how professional pictorials are created
- Learn what editors, clients, and the photo industry are looking for. Understand how to become self-sufficient and in demand
- Learn to utilize a fully implemented studio setting and workflow that makes editors beg for more
- Be sure to sign up for this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity that’s never before been offered in this kind of a seminar/workshop environment
- See legendary Shoot The Centerfold photographers reveal their signature lighting techniques in demonstrations created for beginner, intermediate, and advanced industry professional photographers
- Have your portfolio critiqued by Gary Cole, longtime Director of Photography at Playboy magazine
- This seminar/workshop is about business, marketing, and how to make money with your images and, most importantly, learning how to deliver photography that editors cannot ignore
- Why learn from anybody else when you can learn from the best?