If you shoot tethered with certain Sony, Nikon, or Canon cameras, now’s a great time to take a good hard look at Smart Shooter, a digital photography workflow application for tethered shooting, remote capture and advanced camera control. Smart Shooter is packed with elegant features, a sleek interface, and reasonable price point.
Here are some key features:
• High-performance tethering engine
• Exceptional reliability
• Live View display including overlay mode
• Automatic download and display
• Shoot to camera card, computer or both
• Supports RAW and JPG
• Supports Canon, Sony and Nikon Cameras
• Mac and Windows support
Why Try Smart Shooter?
Smart Shooter brings an abundance of unique features that aren’t found in any other tethered capture software.
- Advanced tethering features like multiple loupe view, filmstrip photo preview and zoomed live view
- Flexible naming conventions
- Fast transfer speeds for both JPEG and RAW files
- Automatic download and display, download speeds in seconds
- Real time live view output to help focus and compose your photos
In addition, Smart Shooter can be used via a TetherPro Cable or wirelessly with the Air Direct Wireless Tethering System. It’s just one of the many versatile ways that Smart Shooter is capable to be used for varying types of shoots that are set up in studio like food, portrait, or headshot photography or a more mobile shoot like sports, fashion, on-location photography.
More Features from Smart Shooter
If you’re a high-volume, sports, or headshot photographer, you might consider upgrading to our PRO version. Smart Shooter takes a step further in its capabilities and allows for even more features that benefit photographers that might be looking for a simpler, faster and more efficient way of shooting.
- Create Your Own Scripts
- Smart Shooter can be driven from a script, giving you the ability to change camera settings and control when photos are taken. This allows you to take a series of different photos without manual camera of the camera or computer
- Multi-Camera Control
- Looking to connect to multiple cameras to your computer at the same time? Smart Shooter allows you to select which camera is currently being controlling and hence will be affected by changes to settings and other commands.
- Barcode Scanning
- Scan a photo and detect if it contains a barcode or QR code, which can extract the text information from it. This text can be then used as part of the filename when saving the photo.
- External API
- Smart Shooter can be integrated with an external system by using the External API feature. This provides way to integrate Smart Shooter with your existing software systems.
Smart Shooter User Reviews
We can mention all the great features that Smart Shooter can provide but hearing how this software works from others can help in deciding if this software is for you. Check out these user reviews from professional photographers and their opinions and experience working with Smart Shooter.
- Tether Tools Pro Erich Saide Reviews Smart Shooter
- Fashion Photographer Kris Zara Reviews Smart Shooter
- Professional Photographer Ken Marks: Smart Shooter Review
Feel Like Giving a Smart Shooter a Try?
Ensure that your Canon, Nikon or Sony camera is compatible for Smart Shooter with our full list of supported cameras. After, download a no commitment Free 30-Day Trial of Smart Shooter for an opportunity to experience firsthand how your tethered workflow can benefit from this innovative software.