- Edit a Photo in Split Screen on Your iPad Pro. Adobe has optimized the tablets viewing and multitasking functionality in Lightroom by adding Split View and Slide Over multi-tasking enhancements.
- Shoot-through Presets. Preview and capture photos in real-time using your camera while a preset is applied.
- Split Tone adjustments. Create a distinctive look to your photos by applying a color tone to the highlights or shadows.
- 3D Touch support on iPhone 6s/6s Plus. Get direct access to the in-app Adobe camera from your home screen, and a quick preview of your photo with Peek and Pop within the Grid View.
- Usability improvements throughout the app. Import photos faster, and quickly organize, create, and share amazing images anywhere you are.
- Tone Curve – Point Curve Mode. The new full function Tone Curve tool, enables access to RGB as well as individual red, green and blue color channels in your photo.
Adobe has released Lightroom for iOS version 2.1, and with the update brings several new exciting features for photographers who wants to edit on their iPhone, iPad, or new iPad Pro. New Features and Enhancements include: