Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4 releases new update version Lightroom 4.2. A slew of new cameras are supported for tethering including Canon EOS 5D Mark III and Nikon D800.
Newly supported cameras for tethered capture:
- Canon EOS Kiss X5
- Canon EOS Kiss REBEL T3i
- Canon EOS 600D
- Canon EOS Kiss X50
- Canon EOS REBEL T3
- Canon EOS 1100D
- Canon EOS 5D Mark III
- Canon EOS 1D X
- Nikon D4
- Nikon D800
- Nikon D800e
Bugs Corrected in Lightroom 4.2:
The following bugs that were part the Lightroom 4 releases have also been corrected.
- Stacked photos were hidden in both the Grid view and Filmstrip. This occurred when photos get unstacked as a result of enabling auto-stacking.
- Folder stacks with virtual copies were unstacked when moving to another folder.
- When scrolling through the filmstrip (at somewhat fast rate), occasionally a “gray” image was displayed for an instant and then replaced by the correct image preview.
- The Navigator Panel in Map did not pan correctly.
- Parents and synonyms of “do not export” keywords also did not export.
- Occasionally were unable to publish videos to Facebook
- Audio did not play in video files after creating a slideshow that contains music (Win 7 only)
- Image select arrow on keyword list didn’t display when keyword list contained a large number of keywords
- Unable to edit Lightroom photos as jpegs in Photoshop Elements
- Carriage Return in either the Title or Caption field invalidated a Flickr upload.
- Tether capture bar disappeared after deleting photo (Win only).
- Back Cover of Book layout had Horizontal text on spine rather than Vertical
- Sharpening was not applied to books that were exported as JPEG files
- Double-byte characters were not exported to Books saved as PDF files
- Unable to type accented character in book module in LR4
- Luminance Noise slider was unresponsive when Clarity is greater than 0.
- Develop keyboard shortcuts (+ and – keys) no longer worked in older process versions such as PV2010
Most Recent list of Lightroom 4 supported cameras for tethered photogrpahy
Abobe Lightroom 4.2 Update is now available. Source: Adobe