Tether Tools is hosting a free workshop at FotoCare NYC with Erik Valind on Monday, Oct. 29, 2012 from 3 to 5 p.m. It’s the perfect way to end your trip to NYC for the PDN PhotoPlus Expo!
Connecting Light, Camera and Computer for Best Results: Learn How Shooting Tethered Can Improve Images, Workflow and the Overall Experience on Set offers great tips and information from professional photographer Erik Valind. The event is free to attend but space is limited, so registration is required. You’ll learn how tethered photography can take your business to the next level, plus:
- Camera settings that control light and wireless triggering
- The characteristics of light and how it behaves
- Getting the most out of your light modifiers
- Maximize the use of wireless devices for image transfers
- Increase functionality in your workflow
Connecting Light, Camera and Computer for Best Results
Sign up here
- Monday, Oct. 29 from 3 to 5 p.m.
- FotoCare NYC: 41 West 22nd Street, New York, NY 10010
More about Erik:
Erik Valind is a Top Pro Photographer who specializes in the creation of compelling commercial work and energetic lifestyle imagery. People are at the center of his photography, serving as his major source of inspiration. Learn more about Erik here.