Brought to you by Hunt’s Photo & Video
Light and your ability to control it has a profound impact on what is communicated in your images. In this hands-on workshop Erik Valind will teach you how to get the most out of your speedlights so you can create powerful images in studio and on location.
- The characteristics of light and how it behaves
- Creative ways to control and direct light using modifiers on- and off-camera
- Camera settings that control light
- Wireless triggering
- Gelling your flash for both color correction and dramatic effect
- Practical tips to help you overcome some of the most common worst-case lighting scenarios
Throughout the day you will work side-by-side with Erik. With the help of a model, you will experiment with different lighting set-ups, light modifiers, and the lighting techniques learned during the class.
Speedlights offer a compact solution allowing you to take light with you wherever you go. Once you understand their potential, you can use speedlights to enhance your images and the overall quality of your photography with ease.
This class is limited to 15 students.