How to Use the Rock Solid External Battery Pack1. Turn on the Rock Solid External Battery Pack by lightly tapping on the unit. The indicator light will turn on, however the light will turn off in 5 seconds if no device is connected, drawing power.. 2. The Rock Solid Battery Pack has two output ports, a 5V/1A output and 5V/2.1A output. Use the 2.1A output for charging devices that draw a significant amount of power such as the Case Relay Camera Power System. 3. Turn off the Rock Solid Battery Pack by unplugging the device. The battery will turn off automatically if no device is connected to it within 60 seconds.
Charging InstructionsTo see the current power level lightly shake the battery pack. The color indicated will correspond to the approximate current level of charge: Green 70-100%, Orange 35-70%, and Red 0-35%. The Rock Solid Battery Pack is most efficient when you charge the battery pack when there is approximately 5 to 10% power left. The Rock Solid External Battery Pack will complete a full charge in approximately 6 hours. While the Rock Solid Battery Pack is charging, the indicator light will flash the color of the current charge. It should transition from red to orange to green. Once it is fully charged, the light will remain a solid green. Note: While charging, the Rock Solid Battery Pack will not output power to either of the two USB ports.
- Do not strike, beat, pierce, or throw the battery pack or charger.
- Do not expose the battery pack and charger to direct, extended sunlight, heat, and fire.
- Do not expose the battery pack to water or chemical solvents.
- Do not touch the battery pack interface with metal items so as to prevent short circuiting the unit.
- Do not attempt to disassemble or modify the battery pack.
- Use included charger (adapter) to charge the battery pack to avoid damage to the unit.
- Allow heat to dissipate by not enclosing the battery pack in confined spaces. Stop using the battery pack immediately if you experience smoke, a peculiar smell, swelling, leaks or abnormal heat.
- Do not transport the battery pack between paper or metal.
- Keep the battery away from children and pets.
- To protect the environment, please dispose the used battery pack according to local environmental regulations, or send to a designated recycling center.
- Do not swing, pull or squeeze the battery pack charging cable.
- Unplug the charging cable from the battery pack once completely charged.
- Keep the charger and battery pack away from combustible and explosive materials.
- Charge your battery pack indoors only, do not use in high temperature or extremely humid environments.
- Ensure your device’s input voltage matches the battery pack output voltage before connecting it to the device.