Tether Tools Launches New Tether Table Aero Series
Phoenix, AZ – (August 5, 2010) – Phoenix, Arizona based Tether Tools® introduces the Tether Table® Aero Series, a new product line designed to help professional photographers meet their tethered photography needs . The lightweight, versatile table attaches to any studio light stand or tripod providing a stable working surface for photographers shooting in studio or on-location. The Aero Series is the follow-up to the successful Tether Table Premier product line.
The Tether Table Aero, available in various sizes and finish options, is a unique laptop podium support system designed for photographers who shoot tethered or need a stable work surface available during a photo shoot. The patented LAJO-3 ProBracket provides complete versatility utilizing the mostcommon mounting options used by photographers: the 5/8″ stud found on studio stands, a 1/4″-20 tripod head or a 3/8″ tripod
mount. Made entirely of lightweight precision-crafted T6 aerospace aluminum, the Tether Table Aero mounts easily to any of these stands or tripods in seconds. A proven solution both in-studio and on-location, the Tether Table Aero Series is the highest quality tethered shooting system available for photographers.
Product Specifications Include:
- Optimally balanced to provide a stable platform
- Made from lightweight and durable T6 Aerospace Aluminum
- Attaches to any light stand or tripod in seconds with patented LAJO-3 ProBracket
- Stores compact and secure in its own custom case
- Various sizes and colors. Customization available
- Complementary accessories available
- Sleek and attractive design elevates professional approach to photo shoots
- Lifetime product warranty
The Tether Table Aero is available for purchase online at www.TetherTools.com and in select retail locations. Photos Enclosed.
For more information, please visit www.TetherTools.com or call 888.854.6565 X 2. TetherTools®is based in Phoenix, Arizona and provides custom photography equipment, accessories and tethering solutions for the professional and amateur photographer.