Tether Tools has released a big update to Case Remote, the companion app for the Case Air Wireless Tethering System, version 3.2.2 for the Android platform.
What’s New in Version 3.2.2:
- Large image is now shown in capture mode after tapping on the thumbnail.
- Added focus peaking and histogram in live view.
- Added compare photos feature in album view.
- Added ability to filter photos in album view.
- Added ability to rotate live view display for portrait and landscape orientation.
- Optimized pinch and zoom to show 100% image size in capture mode and album view.
- Improved layout of buttons.
- Added support for the Nikon D850.
- Bug fixes.
Since launching Case Air last year Tether Tools has thoroughly solicited feedback and has worked hard to continually improve the user experience of Case Air.
How to Update Your Android Device
Unsure if you’ve already upgraded to the latest version of the Case Remote app? Here’s how to determine your version number.
- Open the Google Play Store app on your Android device
- Tap Menu and then My apps & games
- Look for Case Remote and tap the Update button