C-Leeuwarden (pronounced as “See Leeuwarden”) is a photography event intended for anyone who is enthusiastic and serious about photography. Not only the (semi) professional, but especially the hobbyist who may want to take the next step is welcome. On Sunday, October 15th, he largest photography event in northern Netherlands will be hosted in the Rhine in Leeuwarden . C-Leeuwarden drew hundreds of visitors last time, and this time many photo enthusiasts will find the way to Leeuwarden. From 10.00 to 17.00, Leeuwarden will be the capital of photography Netherlands.
Tether Tools will be at the C-Leeuwarden expo, make sure to come visit!
What is there to do?
- The biggest dark room of Friesland! With about 20 black and white magnifiers and peripherals. Just take a nice negative, and we’ll print it together. There will also be expert guidance. Oldskool!
- Lectures by photographers. The photographer of the fatherland Robin de Puy speaks about her work
- Explanation and information by companies working in different segments of (subject) photography
- Presentation of photo clubs and courses
- Various companies working in photography
- Live photoshoot with explanation about studio photography by Photo Group Leeuwarden
- A photo tour through the city.
- A photo competition in collaboration with NRC and Kamera Express. We exhibit the best pictures.
- A photo project with refugees and indigenous district residents. During the festival these photos are exhibited.
- A photography fair for photographers and photo enthusiasts, in collaboration with C-Leeuwarden.