Here’s How It Works:The TetherBlock is designed to prevent accidental removal of a cable from your camera’s data ports by snaking a USB, FireWire, or HDMI cable through one of TetherBlock’s three channels. A 1/4″-20 slotted screw attaches the plate to the camera and can be tightened with a screwdriver or coin. From there, either shoot handheld or attach the TetherBlock to your camera’s tripod mount and you’ll be able to shoot tethered to a computer without fear of your tethered cable becoming unplugged.
- Designed and manufactured in the USA
- Constructed from a single piece of precision milled T5 aerospace aluminum alloy
- Fits tripod mount via either a 1/4″-20 (for the tripod plate) or 3/8″ thread mount directly on tripod
- Multiple channels accept thick, medium or thin cables
- Non-slip friction pads prevent camera twist
- Tether Tools Lifetime Warranty