What’s New in Kuuvik Capture 2
- Updated RAW processing, said to be 5x faster than before
- Higher overall image quality
- Interface updates designed for a more efficient workflow
- Better focusing assistance
- Real-time sharpening and peaking toolks
- Improved stability with Canon EOS-1D X, EOS-1D C and EOS 650D, Rebel T4i, Kiss X6i cameras.
- Added support for Canon EOS-1Ds Mark III, EOS 750D, Rebel T6i, Kiss X8i, EOS 760D, Rebel T6s, 8000D and EOS 1200D, Rebel T5, and Kiss X70 cameras.
- Added ability to work with Canon EOS 5DS and 5DS R images on computers that lack the GPU resources needed to display these images. Images are now downsized to 24 megapixels for display in this case (RAW files remain in their full resolution).
For a list of cameras supported by Kuuvik Capture 2 and more details on software, head over to the Kuuvik Capture site.
Kuuvik Capture 2 is now available on the Mac App Store for a discounted price of US$59.99.