Creating the Right Image Starts with Having the Right Angle
The TetherPro 15′ USB-C to USB-C Right Angle Cable is the photographer’s choice for tethering a USB-C camera to a computer with a USB-C port. It allows for an angled camera connection, routing down the side of the camera, with no adapters or dongles. Not only does this cable ensures a secure fit in the camera port for excellent connectivity and transfer, but the right angle hugs the side of the camera port keeping it out of the way and giving the photographer the freedom to be creative.
TetherPro Cables are uniquely built for reliability, performance and speed of transferring images in a seamless workflow. TetherPro Cables are built to the highest USB specifications to filter out noise and eliminate dropped connections. Each cable is fully shielded to protect against external
signal interference. See specs below.
- Custom formulated durable and rugged material to help prevent kinking, increase lifespan and keep cables clean
- Specially designed for data transfer up to 10Gbps
- Bi-directional for optimal use in image transfer and two-way camera control
- Streamlined for the most reliable connection and fastest transfer
- Extendable up to 63 feet with TetherBoost Pro or TetherPro Active Extension Cables
- Power and charge computers and other devices up to 60W
- Right-angled cable ensures streamlined and secured fit at the camera
- Available in high-visibility orange and black
*For the best USB-C tethering experience, camera manufacturers recommend turning off USB charging when tethering.
If you need extra power to your camera, see ONSite Relay C Camera Power System.
Looking for software?
Tethering your camera to your computer does requires software. Tether Tools recommends using Smart Shooter 5 to transfer images from your camera to your computer. Smart Shooter's high-performing tethering engine will allow for quick and effiencent transfer along with advanced features to make your next shoot go flawless.
Made in Vietnam
California residents WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov