Instructions for Assembly
- Unpack your Tether Table, the connector is called the LAJO. The LAJO, plus four screws and an Allen wrench are included, they are rolled inside the carrying case inside the box.
- Line up the four holes on the face of the LAJO on the back of the table.
- Gently turn the table over while keeping one hand on the connector.
- Use the Allen wrench to connect the screws on the top side, to the LAJO on the bottom side.
- Now your table is ready to connect in four different ways; to a tripod ballhead via the 1/4-20 or the Arca-Swiss mount, to the base of your tripod via the 3/8 stud or to a Low Boy Roller or lightstand via the baby stud.
How to Use the Tether Table Aero
- Attach the Tether Table to any 1/4″-20 thread, 3/8” tripod thread, Arca-style attachment, or 5/8” Baby Junior pin.
- If using 5/8” Baby Junior pin, tighten thumbscrew knob onto 5/8” pin to create stable platform.
- DO NOT over tighten table or knob.
- To clean your Tether Table Aero use a damp towel or soft cloth. DO NOT use harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners.
- DO NOT allow children to climb or play on stand or unit. Failure to comply could result in personal injury.
- Only use product for its intended purpose. Failure to do so could cause injury and will void warranty.
- The Tether Table Aero is rated to hold equipment up to 30lbs (13.5kg). However, always refer to maximum load limits on stands and tripods. Those weight limitations ALWAYS take precedence. Exceeding this load limit could cause unit sagging, instability, product collapse and/or serious injury.
- Store compactly and easily with included carry case.
Need help? Contact us:
+1 888-854-6565 +1 888-854-6565
+1 480-284-4114 +1 480-284-4114