How to Use the Rock Solid VESA Studio Monitor Mount for Stands
1. Secure the VESA Studio Monitor Mount to the back of the monitor using the included screws or screws including with monitor.
2. For larger monitors, it is recommended one person holds the monitor while another person positions and tightens the bracket securely into desired support.
3. Connect the VESA Studio Monitor Mount to any 5/8” (16mm) Baby Junior pin and secure tightly with rear knob handle.
4. Monitors can be easily rotated from landscape to portrait when using a tripod head or swivel pin.
1. To clean your Rock Solid VESA Studio Monitor Mount for Stands use a damp towel or soft cloth. DO NOT use harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners.
2. DO NOT allow children to climb or play on stand or unit. Failure to comply could result in personal injury.
3. Only use product for its intended purpose. Failure to do so could cause injury and will void warranty.
4. The Rock Solid VESA Studio Monitor Mount for Stands is rated to hold equipment up to 80lbs (36.5kg). However, always refer to maximum load limits on stands and tripods. Those weight limitations ALWAYS take precedence. For larger monitors, always position the display over one of the stand legs. The use of a sandbag on the leg opposite the monitor is recommended.
For help with assembly, identifying parts, product information or to order accessories, please contact us:Telephone:
This website stores cookies on your computer. These cookies are used to collect information about how you interact with our website and allow us to remember you. We use this information in order to improve and customize your browsing experience and for analytics and metrics about our visitors. Accept