Directions for Use with USB Extension Cable or Other Smaller Cables
- Place grommets around cables.
- Open JerkStopper Extension Lock.
- Place cables inside lock, nest grommets.
- Close lock, insert and rotate to secure.
Additional Directions for Use with Power Cords
- Connect the cords, slipping the water-tight gasket on the male plug and plug cords together.
*Please note that while the JerkStopper Extension Lock’s snap-together clamshell design keeps your cords connected and dry it is not intended for submerged use.
For help with assembly, identifying parts, product information or to order accessories, please contact us: