How to Install the AeroTab Universal Tablet System
1. The AeroTab is designed to ensure a secure fit and clean, sleek appearance. Engineered with a secure corner to corner diagonal brace, the AeroTab keeps a tablet’s screen, as well as all buttons, cameras, speakers and ports open and accessible.
2. Loosen the center bracket and insert tablet.
3. Once the tablet is placed in the diagonal extension, slide the non-slip, scratch proof padded corners onto the tablet for a tight fit.
4. Using the circular bracket on the back, tighten the mount so the diagonal slide is locked in place and the tablet is securely resting in the AeroTab.
5. Attach the AeroTab bracket to the tripod, stand or arm of choice (options vary depending on the bracket included with your AeroTab) and lock down for a secure mount. The tablet can be rotated and mounted in portrait or landscape orientation.
Attaching the Rock Solid EasyGrip to a Round or Flat Surface
1. Loosen the bolt to achieve the desired width of the surface being clamped.
2. Tighten to ensure a secure fit. Note, overtightening may cause damage to the clamp.
Changing the Angular Direction of the Rock Solid EasyGrip Arm
1. The EasyGrip arm can be manipulated to any angular adjustment you desire. First, attach the EasyGrip to a round or flat surface.
2. Loosen the arm’s connection to the EasyGrip by turning the knurled knob within the EasyGrip.
3. Pivot the arm to the desired angular direction, ensuring that the stud is aligned with a pie on the EasyGrip arm.
4. Lock the arm down by tightening the knurled knob within the EasyGrip.
Attaching the AeroTab to the Rock Solid EasyGrip
1. The EasyGrip attaches to round or flat objects from 0″ up to 4″ thick and comes in three different sizes.
2. Determine desired direction of EasyGrip arm and adjust.
3. Mount the AeroTab to EasyGrip arm on 1/4″-20 thread.
1. To clean your AeroTab or EasyGrip use a damp towel or soft cloth. DO NOT use harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners.
2. Only use product for its intended purpose. Failure to do so could cause injury and will void warranty.
3. A female 1/4″-20 thread on both the AeroTab S and L Series allows the use of a camera sling strap, belt clip, or JerkStopper Thread Mount to be added.
For help with assembly, identifying parts, product information or to order accessories, please contact us:Telephone:
Save & Share Cart
Your Shopping Cart will be saved and you'll be given a link. You, or anyone with the link, can use it to retrieve your Cart at any time.
Save & Share Cart
Your Shopping Cart will be saved with Product pictures and information, and Cart Totals. Then send it to yourself, or a friend, with a link to retrieve it at any time.
Your cart email sent successfully :)
Stay connected with our monthly newsletter and be the first to know about new product releases, deals and special industry events