If you own a Phase One camera, securing a tether cable is crucial to keeping your tethered workflow running at optimal conductivity and speed. What sets the TetherPro USB-C Cable to Phase One apart is the construction of an expanded port fitting that allows for a secure fit in a Phase One USB-C port. USB-C is also fully reversible, so no matter how you plug it in, it’s always right side up.
- Streamline connection from Phase One USB-C cameras to a USB-C computer
- Secure non-slip port casing design ensures USB-C cables fit securely in Phase One USB-C port
- Designed to the highest USB specification to filter out signal noise and reduce transmission errors
- Available in high-visibility orange
- Data transfer only; not intended for charging
- Note: Camera manufacturers recommend turning off power delivery when tethering. Check your camera’s manual for settings and details.
California residents WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov