Photo booth software for your Canon, Nikon, Sony DSLR camera, or webcam
Standard Edition Includes:
- Fully automated workflow from capture to printing
- Customize prints with text and graphics with built-in template editor
- E-mail, SMS, Facebook, Twitter, and QR Code sharing
- Optimized for touch screens
- Option to add photo effects such as black/white, sepia, other filters
- Male, Female, and Customizable Audio Prompts
- Generate animated GIFs with customizable overlays
- Compatible with fotoShare, our FREE iPad viewing/sharing app
Professional Edition Includes:
The Professional Edition has all features of the Standard edition plus
- Green Screen (Chroma Keying) allowing the replacement of a green or blue background with a custom background
- Live View which allows people to see a video of themselves before the camera takes a picture
- 4×8, 5×7, 6×8, 8×10 plus custom paper sizes
- Automatic uploads to Facebook Pages in real-time
Learn more about dslrPhotoBooth
- Windows Version: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10.
- Mac Version: OS X 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11, 10.12
Canon DSLR Cameras (USB Cable)
- Canon EOS 1D C
- Canon EOS 6D
- Canon EOS-1D X Mark II
- Canon EOS-1D Mark III / EOS 1D X
- Canon EOS-1Ds Mark III
- Canon EOS-1D Mark IV
- Canon EOS 5D Mark II/Mark III, EOS 5DS, EOS 5DS R
- Canon EOS 7D / 7D Mark II
- Canon EOS 80D
- Canon EOS 70D
- Canon EOS 60D/60Da
- Canon EOS 50D
- Canon EOS 40D
- Canon EOS Rebel SL2 / EOS 200D
- Canon EOS Rebel T7i / EOS 800D / Kiss X9i
- Canon EOS Rebel T6s / 760D / 8000D
- Canon EOS Rebel T6i / 750D / Kiss X8i
- Canon EOS Rebel T6 / 1300D / Kiss X8
- Canon EOS Rebel T5i / 700D / Kiss X7i
- Canon EOS Rebel T5 / 1200d / Kiss X7
- Canon EOS Rebel T4i / 650d / Kiss X6i
- Canon EOS Rebel T3i / 600d / Kiss X5
- Canon EOS Rebel T3 / 1100d / Kiss X50
- Canon EOS Rebel XS / 1000D / Kiss F
- Canon EOS Rebel T2i / 550D / Kiss X4
The following cameras will work but are not recommended for professional use as they have been found not to be reliable:
- Canon EOS Rebel T1i / 500D / Kiss X3
- Canon EOS Rebel XSi / 450D
- Canon EOS 400D/Rebel XTi (does not support Live view)
- Canon EOS 100D / SL1 (Has occasional hang up issues caused by camera).
Nikon DSLR Cameras (USB Cable)
- Nikon D5
- Nikon D4, D4s
- Nikon D3x, D3s
- Nikon D800/D800E, D810
- Nikon Df
- Nikon D700, D750
- Nikon D600, D610
- Nikon D500
- Nikon D300, D300s
- Nikon D7000, D7100, D7200
- Nikon D90
- Nikon D5000, D5100, D5200, D5300, D5500
- Nikon D3400, D3300, D3200 (Not recommended for professional use).
The following cameras will work with our software but do not support the live view functionality in our Professional Edition:
- Nikon D200
- Nikon D80
- Nikon D70, D70s
- Nikon D60
- Nikon D50
- Nikon D40, D40x
- Nikon D3100, D3000 (Not recommended).
- Nikon J1
We’ve had reports of the following cameras working but they’re not fully supported by us. Please test with our demo version and use at your own risk: Nikon Coolpix L810, L820, L840, L830, L340, L320, L310, L210, L120, L110. Nikon Coolpix S9900, S9600, S7000, S6200, S5200, S3500, S3300, S3200, S2600. Possibly others such as Coolpix PTP cameras(untested).
Make sure your camera is set to PTP Mode.
Sony Cameras (Wifi)
dslrBooth for Windows additionally supports Sony cameras.
dslrBooth also supports the large majority of webcams. Simply select your webcam from the top-right camera drop-down if it’s not already selected. dslrBooth will automatically setup your camera to it’s highest frame-rate and photo resolution for the best quality. On Windows, you can enable/disable the use of webcams under Settings > Shooting.
We do not yet support video recording with webcams.
It is possible to use dslrBooth without directly connecting to a camera.