- For photographers, to view images while shooting tethered even in greater detail on a larger screen than their laptop
- OR for positioning a monitor for a client or assistant to review images during or after a shoot so they’re not hovering over the photographer’s workstation
- Create a video village to watch, review and collaborate on video shoots
Setting It Up
- Set up your C-Stand or Rolling Studio Stand
- Attach the VESA Vu Monitor Plate to your monitor
- Attach the Quick Release Locking Base to the Rock Solid VESA Studio Monitor Mount
- Mount the Rock Solid VESA Studio Monitor Mount to the standard 5/8” (16mm) baby junior pin on your stand
- Secure the monitor to the VESA Studio Monitor Mount by sliding and clipping the VESA Vu Monitor Plate onto the Quick Release Locking Base. Once clipped in, your monitor is held secure and can be tilted and rotated.
- A C-Stand or Rolling Studio Stand which provides the necessary 5/8” (16mm) junior baby pin for mounting the Rock Solid VESA Studio Monitor Mount for Stands.
- A monitor with the common VESA 75x75mm or 100x100mm configuration mounting holes so that it’ll be compatible with both the VESA Vu Monitor Quick Release System and Rock Solid VESA Studio Monitor Mount for Stands. Tether Tools has a line of adapter plates if needed for different VESA configurations.
- The Rock Solid VESA Vu Monitor Quick Release System for easily attaching and removing your monitor on-the-fly.
- A Rock Solid VESA Studio Monitor Mount for Stands for securing the monitor to the studio stand.